Scope of Policy
For the purpose of the Data Protection Laws, the data controller is:
Quorso UK Limited
222 Regent Street
W1B 5TRGrand Union Studios
332 Ladbroke Grove
London W10 5AS
ICO Registration Number:
- means an account set up for a Client on the Website.
- means a computer, tablet, smartphone or other device capable of accessing the Website.
- means a client of Quorso.
- "Client User"
- an individual who has been authorised by a Client to access and use the Quorso Services.
- "Personal Data"
- information from which the identity of a living individual may be determined. Examples of Personal Data include (but are not limited to) first and last name, physical address, email address, phone number and IP addresses.
- "Quorso Services"
- means the ability for a Client User to access the functionality of the Website.
- an individual visiting the Website.
- "you", "your"
- anyone who interacts with the Website, including Client Users and Visitors.
- Quorso’s proprietary platform that may be accessed at www.quorso.com.
Part 1: General
This section applies to everyone who visits, or otherwise interacts, with our Website, including Visitors and Client Users.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by setting a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your Device. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on the hard drive of your Device for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies via your browser’s "clear cookies" function. Please see www.allaboutcookies.org for more information about blocking cookies on your particular web browser.
We collect and store information about your Device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is anonymous statistical data about your browsing activities and patterns, and we do not use this data to identify any individuals.
We use analytics technologies provided by Google Analytics, Crazy Egg, HubSpot and other third parties. This involves cookies being set via the Website, which then collect information about your usage of the Website. We do not use this information to identify any individuals.
If you complete the Contact form on the Website, we will collect and store the contact information that you provide to us, including name, company, email address and phone number ("Contact Data"). We will only use your Contact Data for the purposes of contacting and communicating with you, and not for any other purposes. Your Contact Data may be transferred to, and stored at, various destinations, including outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating at various locations outside the EEA who work for us. We will store your Contact Data for no more than 12 months after your last dealings with Quorso, at which time your Contact Data will be irretrievably deleted.
You can obtain further information about data protection and privacy laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s web site at: https://ico.org.uk/.
Part 2: Client Users
This section describes what information is collected by Quorso in relation to Client Users, and how that information is used by Quorso.
When you access and use the Quorso Services as a Client User, we collect and store certain pieces of Personal Data and other information on behalf of our Client, including:
- Full name.
- Contact details, including e-mail address and telephone number.
- Work responsibilities.
- IP addresses.
- Information relating to when and how Client Users use the Website and the Quorso Services, and when and how they interact with e-mail alerts. This information includes, but is not limited to, activity data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information created by Client Users while using the Quorso Services. This information includes, but is not limited to, plans, individual contribution analyses, and best practice tips.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will store your Personal Data for no more than twelve months after the Client stops actively using the Quorso Services, at which time your Personal Data will be irretrievably deleted.
We use information collected from you to provide the functionality of the Website and the Quorso Services to the Client, and to communicate with you on matters relating to your Account, the Quorso Services or the Website.
We also aggregate, merge, compare and infer connections between information collected from you and anonymised information collected from other clients of Quorso for the purpose of creating new, derivative datasets. These datasets do not include any Personal Data, and could not be used to identify you or any other individual.
You can update or edit any of the information in your Account. It is your responsibility:
- To protect against unauthorised access to your Account.
- To log off from your Account when not using it.
- To keep your log-in details secret.
We may disclose your Personal Data to any member of our group of companies.
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Quorso or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce our contractual rights; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Quorso, our stakeholders, or others.
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Laws, including:
- The right at any time to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to be told what Personal Data we hold about you on our database and how we process that data.
- The right to request that we provide you with a copy (in a commonly used electronic format) of all the Personal Data that we hold about you. Unless you make repeated requests, we will not charge a fee for providing you with a copy of this data.
- The right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data that we hold about you.
- The right to request that we irretrievably delete all Personal Data that we hold about you (the so-called "right to be forgotten"). Note that there are limited circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse to comply with this request.
- The right to request that we transmit all the Personal Data that we hold about you (in a structured, commonly used and machine readable form) to another organisation’s IT environment. Note that we are only legally obliged to comply with this request if it is technically feasible for us to do so.
Should you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us by post at:
Quorso UK Llimited
222 Regent Street
W1B 5TR Group
Grand Union Studios
332 Ladbroke Grove
London W10 5AS
or by email at email@example.com.
If you exercise any of the above rights, then we will action your request as soon as reasonably practical and, in any event, within one month.
Our Website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites which may be of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our Website, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution, and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.